Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We bought a brand new 2019 Atlas and immediately replaced the wheels and tires. So I have a set I'd like to sell. They're $2200 from the dealership, but I'd just like to get a fair price. Make me an offer. I'm in NE Oklahoma. My email is [email protected].
IMG_4617.JPG

·
Super Moderator
574 Posts
We bought a brand new 2019 Atlas and immediately replaced the wheels and tires. So I have a set I'd like to sell. They're $2200 from the dealership, but I'd just like to get a fair price. Make me an offer. I'm in NE Oklahoma. My email is [email protected].
It would be helpful to say which wheels and have some pics.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sure. I'll see if I can do that. I guess I thought the 20 inch wheels and tires that come on an Atlas would be the same everywhere.
Nope. I have the same design but mine are black (and shiny). My trim didn't come with them standard, so I made it hard on my dealer. I wanted black rims, bench seat and it had to be the two-tone seats and platinum grey. Could have waited a couple months and got one from the factory made for me at no additional costs but they found one 400 miles away in Illinois so they went and got it. They traded one of those baby poop gold colors for it I guess. But I like that "dark theme" aka, GreyMan. Guess it's clear because my everyday driver, 09 Liberty that I got new, is pretty much all black. Here's a pick w/o the winch attached.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts