Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of a new 2019 Atlas 2019 SEL R line just yesterday. Took it straight to gas station as it was nearly empty. You can’t add gas. There’s no way to insert gas nozzle. Also, the navigation is ”not available”, empty, can’t use it! Brought it back. Needs a new gas tank! I haven’t even had it 24 hours! Has this happened to anyone else? Also, they’ll “figure out” the navigation when I bring it in for gas tank issue on Monday.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took delivery of a new 2019 Atlas 2019 SEL R line just yesterday. Took it straight to gas station as it was nearly empty. You can’t add gas. There’s no way to insert gas nozzle. Also, the navigation is ”not available”, empty, can’t use it! Brought it back. Needs a new gas tank! I haven’t even had it 24 hours! Has this happened to anyone else? Also, they’ll “figure out” the navigation when I bring it in for gas tank issue on Monday.
I had a similar sounding issue with my 2017 VW Alltrack navigation - After multiple trips, the dealer replaced the roof antenna and its been fine since.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dealer should have given you a full tank. Mine did. I'd be more worried about your dealer then the car. Had they given you gas, they would have noticed your problem. As far as the nav system goes, never heard of that before. Wonder if the dealer wiped your system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts