Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add wireless CPlay2Air and wireless phone charging to my 2019 SE w/Tech, if I can make it look like a custom installation.
Primarily, I am looking for a custom solution for the wireless charging part of the project because it would not make sense to have wireless CarPlay and then have to plug my phone into a USB port to charge it, especially on a long trip.
Any ideas and suggestions on what worked for you would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me answer my own question. I just previewed a youtube video for the 2021 Atlas. Apparently, there is wireless charging and two, not one USB ports in the front center cubby.
I guess this means that I will be able to buy the OEM wireless charging pad soon and get the custom look I was after. .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let me answer my own question. I just previewed a youtube video for the 2021 Atlas. Apparently, there is wireless charging and two, not one USB ports in the front center cubby.
I guess this means that I will be able to buy the OEM wireless charging pad soon and get the custom look I was after. .
Awesome, I was looking to do the same thing but was stuck until I found this thread. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts