Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Look, I am not here to argue or suggest you are wrong or right. I took the original pics at the shop they wheels and tires were purchased from and the latest pic at the Dodger game yesterday. I physically put the wheels and tires on the car! So, again appreciate your keen eye…but you are incorrect.
So you know,the angle that you have so painstakingly drawn on is the wheel and tire laying down. Which, as most that know this set up, know that it changes the angles of the astetix of the wheel. So, I am done. I know they are all my wheels. Appreciate your comments. They are on my Cross Sport and I love the look and the buy. Thanks again.
The left lug nut holes are drilled in between the spokes. The lug nut holes on the right are drilled ON the spokes. Different wheels.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Car

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
The left lug nut holes are drilled in between the spokes. The lug nut holes on the right are drilled ON the spokes. Different wheels.
View attachment 2902
Well like I said the wheels are on my car I’m super happy! Thanks everyone for the input the kind words about to look at my car. The wheels are on my car with the Perelli‘s are the ones I managed to get for $1500 total. Super happy! Thanks IamBoyd

21 - 27 of 27 Posts