Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've
been scouring the sites for black wheelset for my 2020 Cross Sport SEL Premium 4Motion and came across these! What do you all think?

New 20" Volkswagon VW Atlas 2021 Factory OEM Wheels & Tires
The tires are 255/50/20 Pirelli Scorpion Zero A/S with 100% tread, NEW take-offs!
New Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
Bolt Pattern 5x112. They are asking $1500 tires only have 30miles and the rubber nipples are still very visible.
Thanks in advance!

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber

Tire Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber Wheel

Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber Tread

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've
been scouring the sites for black wheelset for my 2020 Cross Sport SEL Premium 4Motion and came across these! What do you all think?

New 20" Volkswagon VW Atlas 2021 Factory OEM Wheels & Tires
The tires are 255/50/20 Pirelli Scorpion Zero A/S with 100% tread, NEW take-offs!
New Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
Bolt Pattern 5x112. They are asking $1500 tires only have 30miles and the rubber nipples are still very visible.
Thanks in advance!

View attachment 2884
View attachment 2883
View attachment 2886
View attachment 2885
I love these!
What color is your car?

·
Registered
33 Posts
PS....we bought a 22 Atlas and sold our white 21 Atlas to our son and his family (two toddlers plus strollers, kiddie seats, bikes) etc. so he HAD to have the black wheels....and we got his silver ones on our black car.....so now you two guys have "matching Atlas" SUVs!

He says the trick black wheels on the white car "make it look like a 90K suv!"

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the 22 Atlas in white SE w/ Tech 4motion with the black wheel package (same wheels as yours). And I can’t tell you how many compliments I’ve gotten on how sleek the car looks. Kudos to VW!
Also, was at the dealership for hours trying to negotiate a deal and got it to $429 a month for 36 months. Not sure if that was a good deal but I thought so considering the first 4 offers were between $600-$750 which was ridiculous. I live in NJ btw.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts