Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys looking for a fix or if anyone else had this issue. I have a 2021 Atlas SEL 4 motion. The gps was working fine however when I went to use it yesterday it was way off. It did not have me driving on the street I was, it could not get the right route to my destination, and now in the app it shows my car in a different location than where it is. Any help us appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys looking for a fix or if anyone else had this issue. I have a 2021 Atlas SEL 4 motion. The gps was working fine however when I went to use it yesterday it was way off. It did not have me driving on the street I was, it could not get the right route to my destination, and now in the app it shows my car in a different location than where it is. Any help us appreciated.
My 2020 Atlas Cross sport just started doing the same. I was going to call the dealership today.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2020 Atlas cross sport

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Atlas cross sport did the same thing. It’s a nation wide issue. It will need a new module that VW will have for each vehicle, not interchangeable, your VW dealers will order it for you. I just had mine fixed and it’s working fine now. Thank you,
curt

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m having the same issue on my 2020 Atlas Cross Sport. I will take it in for service. It looks like the BT phone connection is also not working properly. If I answer a call, the person on the other end can’t hear me. Same issue with my wife’s phone as well. Any one else having this issue as well?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m having the same issue on my 2020 Atlas Cross Sport. I will take it in for service. It looks like the BT phone connection is also not working properly. If I answer a call, the person on the other end can’t hear me. Same issue with my wife’s phone as well. Any one else having this issue as well?
I am same issue on my Atlas SEL V6 2021. I went to VW service and they ordered a module which needs to be replaced as its faulty. That’s the only option to resolve this issue and it seems that it’s a nation wide issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The new updated module from VW will fix the BT issue and nav. Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts