Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I wanted to confirm whether our native nav shows speed limits. The reason being is mine does not. I know i made some changes to they system to activate traffic sign detection (what the MKVII golfs are doing https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...n-2018-R-in-NA) but it is not working for me. I retraced my steps back to what I thought was our regular settings but now, I don't see the speed limit show up. are we supposed to have it? If yes, would anybody be so kind to run a scan so i can match it up again please

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, but again it doesn't show up on mine. Do you have a picture of yours with the Speed Limit present in the Nav main display?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I use the Apple CarPlay and the speed limit sign only shows up when I have a "destination" plugged into my Apple Maps. If I just have Apple Maps or Google Maps up without a destination plugged into the app the Speed Limit sign does not appear.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use the Apple CarPlay and the speed limit sign only shows up when I have a "destination" plugged into my Apple Maps. If I just have Apple Maps or Google Maps up without a destination plugged into the app the Speed Limit sign does not appear.
Thanks. But I wanted to know specifically for the Native navigation (SD card) the Atlas came with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts