Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2019 2.0 SE W /technology. Apparently not enough technology that I do not have memory seats. Darn VW. Memory seats have been out since the 90's!!

Anyhow, that rant alone could get me pissed enough so I continue......

Has anyone added the memory seat? Im sure its just the part, but what does it connect to, or do I need a module also??

Any help is appreciated. My wife drives it from time to time and she's much shorter. Moving the seat back how I like it can get tedious.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
20 Posts
Absolutely.

It is idiotic that the tech package doesn't include this basic feature, but every other bell and whistle.

·
Super Moderator
622 Posts
If they give you every bell/whistle on lower trims, what point is having higher ones? This along with many other features is why we bought the SEL and not he SE w/tech.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have a 2019 2.0 SE W /technology. Apparently not enough technology that I do not have memory seats. Darn VW. Memory seats have been out since the 90's!!

Anyhow, that rant alone could get me pissed enough so I continue......

Has anyone added the memory seat? Im sure its just the part, but what does it connect to, or do I need a module also??

Any help is appreciated. My wife drives it from time to time and she's much shorter. Moving the seat back how I like it can get tedious.

Thanks,
Dan
I just bought a 2020 SE R-Line and just realized it didn't have memory seats. I agree with you 110%. Like WTH ? Have you been able to get any answers as to what is needed to get this added?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts