Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Atlas SE W/Tech 4Motion R-Line
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum but researched the community extensively to decide what to do with my recently purchased 2018 Atlas SE W/Tech V6 4Motion R-Line. Went with the Forge Motorsport Lift/Leveling Kit, 18" Black Rhino Arches Wheels and 275/65/18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W's. Thanks for all of the inspiration in this forum. Planning to do the AFE Intake, Resonator delete kit, grill light bracket and roof rack cross bars. Also need to find a way to black out all of the chrome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let us know how the performance is with the AFE Intake. I was also looking at that one.
No synopsis results to back up performance gains but it does feel a bit peppier. The sound from the engine bay has changed an octave or two lower giving more growl than whine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Did the badge delete and plasti-dip on the chrome window and door trim. Also did the center of the grill and headlight.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice. Looks good!
Just pick up yourself a can of black Plastidip and go to town on the chrome...
Plastidip complete! All but the roof rails, but I'm looking into how to remove them first because rattle canning them in those tight spaces will be difficult.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts