Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People say that there is GPS and Car-Net issue last year.

I got a new Atlas in April, which was manufactured in April 2021. But it got the same issue after a month. They are still shipping faulty modules in the new car. That means their dealers are just replacing it without reporting the issue to the VW development team. I think their top-level managers have not noticed the issue. So it's not gonna be fixed.

So, Let's report these long consistent issues to VW top-level managers. We have to escalate these issues.

How can we report? Does anyone have an email address?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe start a Twitter bomb? Going through their marketing team works for issues.

The radio issue is an annoyance. I am pretty sure a good software update might sort this out

·
Registered
122 Posts
People say that there is GPS and Car-Net issue last year.

I got a new Atlas in April, which was manufactured in April 2021. But it got the same issue after a month. They are still shipping faulty modules in the new car. That means their dealers are just replacing it without reporting the issue to the VW development team. I think their top-level managers have not noticed the issue. So it's not gonna be fixed.

So, Let's report these long consistent issues to VW top-level managers. We have to escalate these issues.

How can we report? Does anyone have an email address?
I'm on my 2nd "high tech" VW. The NAV system in my 2013 Passat was jacked up (always late or never took the same way twice).. which could be a good thing to throw off anyone trying to stalk you.

But on a recent trip to Boston from Detroit, it did ok till I got into Boston. It seem to want to take me WAY WAY out of my way to get somewhere and when I set up the trip, it would not allow me to select anything that didn't take me through Canada. I had to make it take me to Cleveland then on to Boston. Same thing on the way back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts