Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 2020 CS 2.0T and want to give it some mods. I have had the car for about 3 weeks and have done 20% tint all around, next will be an LED light bar but would like to mount it behind the lower grill. I am wondering if anyone else has done this yet? I think I found one that is thin enough but still need to figure out how to make a custom bracket to mount it. Any suggestions?
Next is JB4, TIP, drop in intake filter and intake hose (when I can find them). Would like to find a set of VW GTI R wheels with some hybrid tires to put on them and tinting head and tail lights.
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
69 Posts
The Golf R wheels have a pretty high offset. I believe et50, where as the Atlas wheels are around et35.
You may want to run spacers if you go that route, otherwise the wheels may look a little bit sunk in, or may even have issues clearing the calipers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Golf R wheels have a pretty high offset. I believe et50, where as the Atlas wheels are around et35.
You may want to run spacers if you go that route, otherwise the wheels may look a little bit sunk in, or may even have issues clearing the calipers.
Thats great to know! Thanks so much! I guess I will be looking at something different!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts