Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

LED Fog & interior lights for Atlas

47K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  sidewinder 
Hi just to chime in on this thread. I have purchased the same Philips LED bulbs for the fogs on EBay for $97 free shipping. The model works perfectly w/o any errors.

Why I want to get in on this thread is I would like to replace my brake, signal and back up lights. I know that there are error free LED lights available at DeAutoLed.com but the prices are pretty high for these bulbs. I am looking at a much less expensive alternative to this. So I have searched and saw this site www.superbrightleds.com were thay sell all the LED lights for the Atlas. I would like to know if anyone have purchased lights from these guys? If so was it error free? No Hyperflashing? Hyper flashing is caused by low voltage lights causing the vehicle system to think that the bulbs are bad which causes your signal lights to blink faster than normal. Long story short I want to purchase LED’s that are straight replacement error free and does not require resistors to install and address hyper flashing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.