Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new guy here. My wife and I test drove an SE with Tech/4 Motion and were impressed. Does anyone know of current build times if we decide to pull the trigger and order one? The dealership doesn't have one on the lot that we would like. We are also considering the Toyota Highlander with similar options and pricing. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
We ordered ours back on May 23rd. They let us know that it was being built on August 6th. They expected 10 days or so to receive it at the dealership. Hopefully within the next two weeks we should see it. All in all around 3 months. We hope.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Atlas Ordering

My wife and I were looking at the Atlas and asked about ordering a new Atlas just like we wanted but they informed us that ordering an '18 was no longer an option nor was pre-ordering a '19 as they did not have any information about the new model year at all. We ended up finding exactly at another dealer and purchased yesterday sight unseen. got exactly what we wanted. cant wait. driving to Minneapolis Labor day weekend to pick it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts