Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my SEL Premium today. Pure White with black interior. I traded in a 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo. Loved the Macan but I just outgrew it. This is my 4th VW having owned a 1995 Corrado G60, 2007 GTI and a 2011 Golf TDI. So far so good however I'm confused on one issue. Apparently I can't use Bluetooth and SiriusXM simultaneously. Anyone experience this issue?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Glad to have a new member on the forum.

What a change from the Macan. Don't you miss how sporty and nimble the Macan was? Unless you plan on owning something sporty to take its place?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Can you elaborate on your issue with Bluetooth? I am able to listen to SiriusXM while my phone is connected via Bluetooth.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to have a new member on the forum.

What a change from the Macan. Don't you miss how sporty and nimble the Macan was? Unless you plan on owning something sporty to take its place?
I will miss the sportiness of the Macan however there was not enough room for the wife, 3 grandkids and 2 Labs. The Macan IMO is the best small CUV bar none and it was extremely reliable. I put 68K miles on it in two years and it always brought a smile to my face. Obviously, the Atlas has nowhere near the performance but the infotainment is much better and the Fender audio system beats the Bose.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum!

Can you elaborate on your issue with Bluetooth? I am able to listen to SiriusXM while my phone is connected via Bluetooth.
Worked just fine today. Not sure what was going on yesterday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up My Atlas 03/05/18

Picked up my VW SEL Atlas 2 days ago after trading in my 2012 Mercedes ML 350. This is a totally different car in a good way. I am getting better mileage on the Atlas and similar power. The ride is much smoother and handling seems to be better.

I put on 150 miles so far, I am very pleased.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts