Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Just purchased my crosscourt a few days ago. I noticed that the interior/reading light buttons are not illuminated at night . Is this how it is suppose to be? Kinda odd VW does not illuminate them.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the getting back... Yes.. i find it very odd not to illuminate the buttons... oh well...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
Just purchased my crosscourt a few days ago. I noticed that the interior/reading light buttons are not illuminated at night . Is this how it is suppose to be? Kinda odd VW does not illuminate them.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have noticed the same with the backlighting on the interior reading light not illuminating on my 2020 Cross Sport SEL Premium. The dealer is telling me that it does not illuminate on some VW Atlas Cross Sports depending on what package you have. That just seems ridiculous to me. I would appreciate knowing if others are having this same issue. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Deb,

If the dealer is saying the don't illuminate on some cross sport, thats something else.... But in your case, isn't the SEL premium top of the line? You would think the reading light would illuminate...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Deb,

If the dealer is saying the don't illuminate on some cross sport, thats something else.... But in your case, isn't the SEL premium top of the line? You would think the reading light would illuminate...
Yes, it's the premium line. I was given a loaner for a short time that the same light did illuminate but I'm not sure if it was a 2020 or 2021. My dealer said that it may work in the 2021. Sounds a little strange to me, but it sounds like others have noticed the same issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts