Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 VW SEL R LINE 4MOTION
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased the Luft-Technik Intake and excited to install BUT, now I'm hesitant to install it. Especially after doing further research on the Cons on installing aftermarket intakes. With how well engineered these modern hi-tech vehicles can be the last thing I need is voiding my overall warranty and summon the notorious engine light!?!

Anyone take the leap on an aftermarket intake and willing to share their pros & cons?? Thank you for any insight =)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Purchased the Luft-Technik Intake and excited to install BUT, now I'm hesitant to install it. Especially after doing further research on the Cons on installing aftermarket intakes. With how well engineered these modern hi-tech vehicles can be the last thing I need is voiding my overall warranty and summon the notorious engine light!?!

Anyone take the leap on an aftermarket intake and willing to share their pros & cons?? Thank you for any insight =)
I installed the aFe Momentum intake 2 months ago. Car runs great, sounds great and has more get up. All is good. Con to throw the engine light is improper installation. If you are worried about any issues arising and a void of the warranty, don’t install.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts