Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have an 2021 2.0T. We are wanting to install a hitch on it to help carry bikes and some camping gear on trips. Has anyone installed one on theirs? How much was it and where did you have it done? I would like it to look like those that come with hitches (integrated into the bumper).
Thanks!

·
Registered
261 Posts
We have an 2021 2.0T. We are wanting to install a hitch on it to help carry bikes and some camping gear on trips. Has anyone installed one on theirs? How much was it and where did you have it done? I would like it to look like those that come with hitches (integrated into the bumper).
Thanks!
Well, you can't get it to look factory if it isn't from the factory. All aftermarket hitches will sit below the rear bumper. By "can't" I mean you could but it would take some custom work to make it happen and look good = $$$$.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, you can't get it to look factory if it isn't from the factory. All aftermarket hitches will sit below the rear bumper. By "can't" I mean you could but it would take some custom work to make it happen and look good = $$$$.
Dealer quoted $1400...that is way to much. Where else can you get these installed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts