Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2021 Cross Sport and have been reading up on the issues with the infotainment system. I have had the same issues as some have, where the sound doesn’t work in the system even though they can still see and use the screen. Here’s where my issue takes a turn for the worse. While driving home today and listening to the radio, the volume adjusted itself to be very loud. I tried to turn it down but I couldn’t. I turned off the radio and the music still played throughout the car. Like what?! I don’t even know how that’s possible. I made it home, turned off the car and got out and locked it yet the music was still playing, on its own. (Maybe I should call a priest) Eventually the sound turned itself off. Has anyone has this issue come up? I called the dealership to schedule an appointment for “Christine” and they told me they will look at it and do a reset of the system. I’m not sure that will work but hey, give it a try. Any suggestions? How can I unplug the infotainment system until I can get it into the dealership or is that even possible? I just don’t want to be driving with a baby in the car and have it come on like that again. Any help and suggestions is appreciated. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup can reboot the system yourself. Check the manual for instructions.
Thank you. I will check the manual. I did the soft reboot by holding down the power button like others have done, but it didn’t work this last time. When it came back on, the music was still loud and I was still unable to adjust the volume.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts