Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who may have missed it, Hyundai finally unveiled their upcoming three row SUV yesterday at the LA Auto Show. It will be their new flagship model and its expected to hit showrooms in the summer of 2019. It will be powered by a 3.8l V6 that's delivers 291hp and 262lb-ft of torque and will be available in both fwd and awd layouts. Its looking to be a strong contender for the segment. You can read more about it here.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Have to admit that this is a lot better than what I was expecting from a Hyundai product. I don't know how much interest a first generation platform from them is going to see.

·
Registered
8 Posts
They look nice, but are garbage, quality control is poor, they drive like crap compared to a VW, you get what you pay for.

My Santa Fe's engine blew up, threw a rod, after only 40,000 kms, left us stranded in the middle of no where. After it happened I learned that many folks in my area were on their 2nd or even 3rd SF engine! Hyundai did nothing to make it right, had to wait months for repairs, sold it immediately after getting it back and bought an Atlas.

I'm assuming that this is built on the SF XL platform.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts