Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Altas cross sports SEL R LINE 2021
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. Guys
I disappointed for single horn, it sound like cheap small compact car. But Finally I installed Maserati Quattroporte horns set ! I got horns from
eBay action. Nobody was bit and I won and spend only $25. The horns are made by FIAMM.
Remove bumper was easy. Total work hours I spend only 2.5 hours. One horn I installed under the headlight for space reason. Original 2 pin connector was cut and replaced another connector ( not sure connector type name)
Now my CS horn sound like Italian car !
enjoy pics !!

Attachments

·
Registered
2021, Atlas, SEL
1 Posts
Nice idea! I had a 2018 Tiguan and it had a regular car horn. When I used the horn on my Atlas my wife and I started laughing! We where like what the ****? This is a small car horn!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice idea! I had a 2018 Tiguan and it had a regular car horn. When I used the horn on my Atlas my wife and I started laughing! We where like what the ****? This is a small car horn!

I notice I have much less road rage when I drive my wife's Cross Sport, mostly because I'm ashamed to blow to horn.... haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
LOL J.W.

I'm pretty sure the Atlas horn is supposed to mimic an early VW Bug sound but it's awful. Might as well just roll down the window and yell at em. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts