Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new to the forum. Just picked up a 2019 SEL. So far we absolutely love it. Lots to learn! However, I’m having one heck of a time with syncing my garage door opener and have almost given up on the feature. I’ve looked at YouTube videos and have done many searches on the internet to no avail. Any experienced owners have some tricks for us?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Disregard previous post. I actually figured this out. If it helps anyone, I was originally trying the setup with the car on with the engine running. I didn’t know how to put the vehicle in accessory mode. So, in short, I was able get it linked by getting in the car and NOT putting my foot on the pedal and then hitting the car start button. I assume that this is the accessory mode. It set up immediately when following the rest of the instructions without the engine running. New owner learning I guess.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad you replied with the possible solution.

i am having the same issue so I will try that and report.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was having issues as well, but I was dumb and want holding down the remote long enough for the vehicle to learn the code.

·
198 Posts
I fought with this also :mad:

Called my buddy and he said for my system to follow the ' Rolling Signal ' procedure.

After a few attempts and before I broke something, called him back and invited him over
for a cocktail...He was on his way ! I also found out that this system will work with the
phone I'm not smart enough for :nerd:

He did not hook that up when he installed it last fall as he knew he'd be getting calls :laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts