Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I own a white, 2018 Atlas SEL. My husband and I leased this vehicle back in January. The vehicle currently has about 15K miles on it. We live in sunny South Florida and do quite a bit of driving around the area due to our little ones.
The car has been in the shop for quite a few issues already. The first issue was almost 2 weeks due to a sensor issue in the lane assist system. Currently I am experiencing issues with an anti-freeze leak that the dealership cannot find, yet my light has come on and my husband had refill. Also the air conditioning at one point was barely blowing cold, in the summer! A update fixed that. We have noise coming through the AC when the car is either stopped at a traffic light or stop sign and still running (I always disengage the start stop button). Lastly my biggest issue is my car is leaking Cosmoline and a red fluid from underneath it’s carriage. It has ruined my driveway and the dealership cannot figure out why. Now I’m working with VW corporate!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your Mirror Sensor

Hi, I'm having them look at my mirror sensor for the umth time today. They seem not to be able to find the problem.
They've asked me to let them know when it shuts off. To difficult to focus on that each time I'm in the car. I'll let you know if they figured it out. Please do the same

1 - 2 of 2 Posts