Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have a new 2018 VW Atlas SEL Premium 4 Motion. It has about 1150 thousand miles with no issues as of yet. :smile2:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Atlas. Glad to hear that its been problem free so far, because there are many who haven't been as fortunate. What did you drive beforehand?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a 2.0L SEL and it has been trouble free for 11,500 miles and has been a blast to drive great power and deasent mileage, so far a winner, glad I did not get a V6

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello All,

Thank You all just took a small trip to Strawberry AZ from Phoenix, the Atlas drove like a dream. So Far I Love it. Seems to be good so far.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome I hope it stays that way for us. I think one can get a lemon in just about anything. I bought a GM product brand new years ago and got a lemon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,
Just purchased a 2018 VW Atlas V6 SEL Premium W/4MOTION. (That is a mouthful) They had 2019(s) but I got a great deal on this fully equipt model with less then 200 miles on it. I previously owned several Toyota 4Runners for the past decade or more and wanted another one. The 2019 4Runner looked almost exactly like the 2013 model and It had no Technology and Safety upgrades and none projected for the next several years. Sucks. This is my first VW and the main reason was I wanted a larger SUV with all the safety and Tech I can get and it must be an all wheel or 4 wheel drive. The VW atlas fits the bill, because it is a new style and I LOVE the looks of it, especially the LED headlights and tail lights along with the black rims. (Tough Looking) I looked at every other model of SUV around and this matched what I wanted in size and looks for under $50,000.00. (Not going to give what I paid it for).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts