Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving on a straight road and my 2021 decided to slow down on its own. No car in front of me, 3 coming my way. One of the cars was a police vehicle. If by chance his radar was still on would it cause interference?

·
Super Moderator
882 Posts
Shouldn't - these new passive systems will fart sometimes. Every so often mine has done some goofy things.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Was driving on a straight road and my 2021 decided to slow down on its own. No car in front of me, 3 coming my way. One of the cars was a police vehicle. If by chance his radar was still on would it cause interference?
not had a problem with my 2021 V6 SEL Premium Rline 4Motion, you know you have to maintain a speed above 20 MPH, were you slower than that/

·
Registered
331 Posts
In states where radar detectors are not allowed, the police turn their radar units off and on and look for people to hit their brakes and will find some reason to pull you over. I am not sure how the electronics would interfere with your system, but since the police were involved, I wouldn't worry too much about it until it happens more frequently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts