Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We want your voice to be heard! Please kindly share a review of our forum. We take pride in building the best communities so we need some feedback from you.

One thread per member

Use the Rate Thread on the top right to rate our forum (1 - 5 stars)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Been a ClubTouareg (CT) member for years (Spiegelglatt) and now that we also own an Atlas I am checking this forum out... something I wish this forum had was vehicle specs in each member's post sidebar (like under the picture on the sidebar at each post) For example: Atlas: (Year, Model, V6/2.0TFSI ,AWD / FWD) this information can be very helpful. Just my two cents. The rest looks very good!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just wanted to mention Chillax that you can put that kind of information in your signature and it will appear underneath your posts. Not everyone details all those specifics but you can provide whatever you'd like.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just wanted to mention Chillax that you can put that kind of information in your signature and it will appear underneath your posts. Not everyone details all those specifics but you can provide whatever you'd like.
Correct, look in my signature that is how I did mine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, I still have to set myself up better here (just getting my feet wet) and using the signature line is a good idea. That said, this forum is very similar...very, very similar to many others out there (CT included) which do have what I have described as standard template. Seems like it would be a couple clicks from admin. But I will let it be now.

Thanks for the comments. Love the site and community.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts