Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped out my OEM halogen fogs with LEDs today. I had a terrible time getting the fog light trim pieces to get snapped back on the vehicle.
Am I the only one that struggled with the fog light trim pieces?

·
Registered
2019 Atlas S 4Motion VR6
49 Posts
I've had the same experience Barry T. They came off much easier than going back on. How do you like the new LEDs?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I didn't have any issues popping them in and out. The LEDs are so superior to the factory fogs. Not to mention better looking. The factory fogs look so mismatched with the led headlamps.

·
Registered
85 Posts
now that i think about it it seemed it was easier to pull out than put back in. make sure to use a trim pry tool as not to damage the plastic piece.

which led did u get? at first i bought these and they were basically flood lights with no cutoff causing glare for oncoming traffic.

replaced them with these and they have a focused beam pattern with nice cutoff. colors match with headlights as well.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now that i think about it it seemed it was easier to pull out than put back in. make sure to use a trim pry tool as not to damage the plastic piece.

which led did u get? at first i bought these and they were basically flood lights with no cutoff causing glare for oncoming traffic.

replaced them with these and they have a focused beam pattern with nice cutoff. colors match with headlights as well.

I got these as a present.

I got these as a gift. So far so good.
1617906702820.jpeg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts