Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchase my first Volkswagen. It’s an Atlas SEL Premium in Platinum Gray Metallic. I wasn’t in the market for a new vehicle. I just sitting there minding my business while waiting was waiting for a colleague to pick up a vehicle from service. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw this Atlas on the show room floor and I wanted it. Yes it was an impulse buy, but I have made far worse impulse decisions. I just won’t mention them here LOL! Having never dealt with Volkswagen before, I must say that I was very pleased with the ease of sign and drive process as well as the vehicle. I traded in a 2016 GMC Acadia just incase anyone was wondering.

·
Registered
162 Posts
R line with the 21" wheels. Nice. How do the 21's ride? The 20's can be a little rough....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny you mention the ride Tim. I have loaner until my undercoat and paint treatment is done. It’s an SE with 18” wheels and it rides smoother than my 21” wheels.

I can’t really compare apples to apples as I bought this with dealer installed Eibach performance springs and struts so it drives handles much differently then the loaner SE.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts