Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just discovered the forum after searching to see if others had a similar issue as I with the Atlas battery. Forum seems helpful and looking forward to learning about your experiences. I have a 2018 Atlas SE w/ Technology (4MOTION) that I bought back in Aug 2017! Im coming up on 3 years of ownership with my Atlas which usually hauls a family of 4 and sometimes up to 7 people. I love the space and the way it looks as well as the driving experience. The 6 year/72k warranty was one of the selling points for me so I would have piece of mind while owning the car and while my kids are young. I have had some hiccups along the way which are a bit concerning with the car, but so far the dealer has taken care of the issues or assured me its nothing huge. So far the biggest thing to wrong with the car has been the battery which was earmarked as an issue by VW for the 2018 models considering the extended warranty they put on the battery. Im hoping it wont be an issue going forward. Ill post some pics of my car which got a nice wash at the dealer later today. Look forward to sharing the experience!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts