Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be ordering Atlas in the next few months. Wondering how owners like the Fender sound system?
I took a test drive the other day but never thought of trying it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like it. Better than the Bose in my Porsche Macan. The louder it is the better it sounds. I listened to some classical music today and it sounded fantastic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love the system too. Great range and 12 speakers w/ subwoofer is better (IMO) than the factory 8 speaker system. My only issue, is that it appears they put (what I assume is) the amp under the front passenger seat and covered it with black Styrofoam (for heat?)......Anyone else have this setup? At first I thought it was a piece of packaging they forgot to remove when they unloaded the vehicle. Unbelievable that this is the German solution on a $50K SUV. Little short cuts like this drive me crazy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I thought the Fender Sound System sounded excellent in the SEL Premium that I test drove. And it does sound better than the factory 8 speaker system. However, the 8 speaker system in my SE w/Tech doesn't sound bad. Just not as dynamic and a little less clarity than the Fender, but not bad. I'm hoping for the option to add the factory subwoofer to my system. Currently not available yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts