Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 VW Atlas SEL R-Line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2019 Atlas Digital Instrument Cluster has recently started showing my Avg. MPG. as Extended Period Avg. MPG. I cannot figure out hoe to reset it back to just Avg. MPG. which calculates the new Avg. MPG every time you reset the trip meter. The Extended Period version merely continues adding new MPG information and re-calculating the Avg.
Hope this makes sense.

·
Super Moderator
1,161 Posts
I have tried that and have not been able to get the new setting to be accepted and changed.
I have no idea b/c this is a tough one without seeing what you are doing. Another thought is that you don't have it set up...you go into your car settings on the infotainment and there is a place to select what you see on the dash, that could be it.

·
Registered
2019 VW Atlas SEL R-Line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no idea b/c this is a tough one without seeing what you are doing. Another thought is that you don't have it set up...you go into your car settings on the infotainment and there is a place to select what you see on the dash, that could be it.
Thanks for your help. I will ask them at the VW dealer next time I am there.

·
Registered
2019 VW Atlas SEL R-Line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check what I told you - I think you don't have that toggled on. Infotainment. Car. Settings. Scroll down until you see dash or similar. Click on it. Will show you a list of things you can display. I bet that's it.
Hello again….I finally figured it out. You have to put the main menu on car status, then overview, then you can toggle the three available setting (Since Start, Extended Period, or Since Refill) by pressing the “OK” button. Again, thank you so much for your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts