Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we are broken down. EPC light came on a week ago. Dealer replaced the high flow fuel sensor. It woke our 2019 Atlas for a few days. I felt it dragging again yesterday and Ofcoarse, right before our road trip, the faults come
Back.
Wondering if anyone knows the ultimate fix so I can let the dealer know?

·
Super Moderator
882 Posts
Here we are broken down. EPC light came on a week ago. Dealer replaced the high flow fuel sensor. It woke our 2019 Atlas for a few days. I felt it dragging again yesterday and Ofcoarse, right before our road trip, the faults come
Back.
Wondering if anyone knows the ultimate fix so I can let the dealer know?
Hate to say it, but nobody here is going to help the dealer how to fix it. What codes is it showing? Are they the same as before or somethign different? They just need to go through the troubleshooting steps per VW and get it sorted. Sometimes they just don't get it right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hate to say it, but nobody here is going to help the dealer how to fix it. What codes is it showing? Are they the same as before or somethign different? They just need to go through the troubleshooting steps per VW and get it sorted. Sometimes they just don't get it right.
No word from the dealer. It’s been 3 days now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts