Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just bought a CPO SE 4Motion this week, and drove at night for the first time last night. The drivers side footwell light seemed extremely bright for night driving. Anyone else think this, or is it normal. I will try to attach a photo.
No don't go to the dealer. Look under the car settings in the infotainment system and find the Ambient light settings, then you can choose the footwell section and reduce the brightness there. It is set at the highest and that is for all 3 sections and you can change those individuals to your liking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No don't go to the dealer. Look under the car settings in the infotainment system and find the Ambient light settings, then you can choose the footwell section and reduce the brightness there. It is set at the highest and that is for all 3 sections and you can change those individuals to your liking.
thanks. i found this setting this morning. maybe i should red the owners manual again.. :) i set it to 20%. I will check it again tonight! hopefully that is the fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts