Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2018 Atlas door locks have started acting up. If I touch the any door , the locks sound like they are working. All the doors with the exception of the drivers door will open. I have to use the key on the drivers door but it sets off the alarm each time. If I try to lock it with the key it won't arm the alarm. The auto locks keep locking whil your driving the car so you hear a click every few seconds. The floor board lights never turn off ? The dealre says to bring it in and leave it for a few days to see if they can figure it out . I feel like I can't be the only person experiencing this issue. Anyone had to deal with it before?

·
Registered
24 Posts
My 2018 Atlas door locks have started acting up. If I touch the any door , the locks sound like they are working. All the doors with the exception of the drivers door will open. I have to use the key on the drivers door but it sets off the alarm each time. If I try to lock it with the key it won't arm the alarm. The auto locks keep locking whil your driving the car so you hear a click every few seconds. The floor board lights never turn off ? The dealre says to bring it in and leave it for a few days to see if they can figure it out . I feel like I can't be the only person experiencing this issue. Anyone had to deal with it before?
If the Battery is low the car will get flucky. It needs a strong battery to operate all the electronics, The floor board lights are meant to stay on and the brightness can be adjusted from bright to very dim. There is a setting for which doors open when hitting the door handle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts