Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

Door locking

Tags
doors locks
25K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  lorabooh 
#1 ·
Is it possible to lock the 2019 atlas with technology while it’s running and not be in the vehicle? For instance if I ran into a convenience store and didn’t want to turn off or whatever?

#5 ·
You mean on the fob? That is by design so yes, normal. You have to do the coding using the tools I mentioned above for that to work.

OBDEleven coding for enable fob with car running:
Adaptation
Control unit: 09 Central Electrics
Name: ZV Allgemein
Values:
Funk bei Klemme 15 ein
Old value: Not Active
New value: Active

#9 ·
Yes - yours is working correctly. You can not lock the door when it's open. Many cars are like this to prevent locking your keys in the car. If this is a big hassle for you, I suggest dropping the ~$80 on OBDEleven and coding this as I showed above. www.shopdap.com has them. You will need an Android device; they have a new model out that works with IOS but the functionality is currently limited as I understand it. Worth some research to see if you can "long code" on the IOS version. Get the Pro version as well - you will need this to be able to have full functionality.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.