Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good dog cover for the back seat? There is so much space between the front seats and the back seats that I feel like my normal cover would turn into more of a hammock 馃槀

Registered
I have a golden retriever who is a never ending source of fur, water, and sand. I opted for a two layer protection. The VW brand rear seat cover I found to be high quality and relatively cheap - 120 bucks or so. That cover is form fitting and has velcro for all the belt pass throughs. On top of that I use a cheap bench seat cover that is easy to remove and shake off or wash. One of the cheap brands on Amazon. Attaches with velcro straps around the head rests so installation and removal only takes a few minutes

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The OEM cover is great. Around $100 but it fits great. It鈥檚 in two pieces.
Do you have the link to it? I can't find it.
I have a golden retriever who is a never ending source of fur, water, and sand. I opted for a two layer protection. The VW brand rear seat cover I found to be high quality and relatively cheap - 120 bucks or so. That cover is form fitting and has velcro for all the belt pass throughs. On top of that I use a cheap bench seat cover that is easy to remove and shake off or wash. One of the cheap brands on Amazon. Attaches with velcro straps around the head rests so installation and removal only takes a few minutes
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll take a look.

Registered
Another vote for the OEM. Washable too, even if they say it isn鈥檛鈥.we have and just use light heat to dry. Fit and fact that it is two piece makes it great. I also use two other door protectors that have plastic tabs that press fit into the window tracks to let them hang to cover the main portion of each door. Works great together.
SB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts