Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
be thankful that she leased it. these things are so problematic its infuriating! we had a 2019 and it was absolutely terrible and VW corp was worthless. they couldn't have cared less they sold us a lemon. with the negative equity we had, it cost me $14k to drive that POS for 14 months. Never again...

Do yourself a favor then. Don't buy a Honda or Nissan. My daughter has a Nissan so from her complaints (she's 25), she will never own another and I work with a couple people who have late model Hondas. They say it's their last one. For whatever reason, sometimes I think our expectations get the best of us and we find fault at the first sign of a problem (the shine wears off). The ONLY vehicles I own that doesn't disappoint is my 09 Jeep Liberty (which is lifted, big tires, and modded out as Jeeps go but sucks on MPG but it's a daily driver, never left me stranded and, it's just a plane, not fancy Jeep that I got new and has a life time warranty on eng, tranny and drive train) and my 2011 Town and Country (my 5th minivan since 1993). Though my Atlas is my 4th VW. The only disappointment I had was selling back my 2013 Passat TDi SEL P. Really miss the MPG but not the every other month recalls (so it seamed). If people had expectations for their husbands or wives like they do their cars, lawyers would be rich.;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
This is not rocket science. I would go to a suspension shop. My son had the same problem with his Camaro. The Chevy dealer couldn't find anything wrong. He took it to a specialty shop that deals with 4-wheel drive trucks (customizing, lifting, etc.) The shop rebalanced the wheels and adjusted the alignment. $200, problem solved. No parts.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts