Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any updates? Did the replacing of the module fix the problems you were experiencing? I’m presently dealing with similar issues. Ugh!
Yes had to wait a couple of weeks for the part and was replaced within a few hours. Needed to reprogram both sets of keys so bring both in when work is done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Any updates? Did the replacing of the module fix the problems you were experiencing? I’m presently dealing with similar issues. Ugh!
Hi JAK, yes I haven't had issues with it since they replaced it a few months ago. However, I got a recall notice about the lane assist issue and got it fixed a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So glad I found this thread! Same issue with mic not working on my 2020 Cross Sport. Taking into dealership this week. Thank you all for sharing :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok so I just got my car back today. When I went to pick it up I tested it while I was still there and everything worked. So hopefully it stays that way. That is unbelievable that they are back ordered. They must be having issues with every car!! I'm going to definitely write something to Corporate. Probably won't do anything but you never know. So sorry you guys will have to wait 😢
you know maybe it’s time we all considered a class action law suit against VW sincse all of us are having problems, it seems as if there is no quality control other than us the customer and we are all unable to use our cars as expected

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got my 2020 cross sport a few weeks ago, V6 SEL 4Motion, and while my blue tooth connects and contacts sync, when I make a call I can hear the caller but they can't hear me. I tried disconnecting the bluetooth, deleting the user profiles, and re-adding but it still doesn't work. I have to turn off hands free and just speak through my phone. Anyone find a solution? My navigation is also stuck and won't refresh to my exact location. Appears a trip to the dealership is in order.
I am having the same issue ever since I upgraded to the iphone 12 Max Pro. Have you been able to fix issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi JAK, yes I haven't had issues with it since they replaced it a few months ago. However, I got a recall notice about the lane assist issue and got it fixed a few weeks ago.
Thank you for sharing! I will call dealer today and hopefully get that taken care of asap.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts