Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see clock on radio screen only. Is there an option to have it on main dashboard?
Am I missing something?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Do you have the digital gauges? Mine shows a clock in the top center of the cluster and in the radio. (2019 SEL Premium - which is, I think, the US name for the Execline)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tim
Thanks for your reply, Yes I have fully digital gauges. I DON'T have the clock above it! Only above radio.
May I get a photo of your gauges? Just to see which you're using.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
574 Posts
Have you 1) looked in the manual and 2) (more valuable) just sat for 10 min and gone through all the menus?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I bet you got an Atlas with the "new" (old) style dash which is different than mine. I bet you have the style with the separate fuel and temperature gauge on the side. See this post:

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can pick a number of different screens to display in the gauge cluster, and you can get a clock display on there as well as on the radio screen. But when the car is stopped and the ignition is on, you would see this display (picture below). Is this what you're seeing? You have date, time, distance traveled, mileage and speed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can pick a number of different screens to display in the gauge cluster, and you can get a clock display on there as well as on the radio screen. But when the car is stopped and the ignition is on, you would see this display (picture below). Is this what you're seeing? You have date, time, distance traveled, mileage and speed. View attachment 1129
Hey, thanks for your reply. The thing is I want to see the clock while I'm driving on main instrumentation panel

·
Registered
1 Posts
I notice this functionality missing too. It is super annoying. My friend has a 2019 SEL Premium version and it shows the clock on the main display. 2020 seems to be missing this functionality. I hope VW can release a firmware update to address this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts