Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody on this forum purchased an Atlas Trendline and realize after that they don’t have the climate display on the car?
I just purchased mine a week ago and in order to change that I have to pay more than $6500.
I already filed a complaint to VW and if you are in the same shoes can you please file a complaint and maybe they will do something about it . I can’t believe that they build this huge SUV and in order to have the display temperature you have to buy the Comfortline.
And after a week having the car I’m already at the service because I got “ Airbag Error “.

·
Registered
254 Posts
So, you bought it and then later noticed it didn't have an internal temperature setting display? And you feel that VW is at fault in some way? You understand there are a lot of features that lower trim levels don't include and that's why they cost less.
It isn't unusual for a base level vehicle to have manual climate controls.

·
Super Moderator
862 Posts
So you bought an Atlas with manual climate control vs. the Climatronic auto control which shows the temp? And you think this is anyone else's fault but your own? Seriously? You can't make posts like this up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts