Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum IckeBerlin :)

Hard to tell by the pictures, to me with out seeing the entire front end two things come to mind (1) Road Debris (2) Insects and
the release of acid in their body's on impact.

Have you rolled it into your VW Dealer to see what they have to say ?

Again, Welcome to the forum !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum IckeBerlin :)

Hard to tell by the pictures, to me with out seeing the entire front end two things come to mind (1) Road Debris (2) Insects and
the release of acid in their body's on impact.

Have you rolled it into your VW Dealer to see what they have to say ?

Again, Welcome to the forum !
Hello,thank you.These places are divided into ALL Crome. The dealer says it's not a guarantee thing. What I can't believe. Allegedly from salt in winter . For me it looks like poor quality. Sorry for my bad English. I am German 😇And i am still learning .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello. 😊 These places are divided into ALL Crome. The dealer says it's not a guarantee thing. What I can't believe. Allegedly from salt in winter . For me it looks like poor quality. Sorry for my bad English. I am German 😇And i am still learning .

·
Registered
172 Posts
Road Debris & Road Salt Sadly, it's a owner/maintenance issue, I lived on the Frozen Tundra most of life and the amount of road salt they put
down would turn a black vehicle grey and the last thing I wanted to do is wash a vehicle when it's -30 degrees outside :ROFLMAO:

Reach out to a few Vehicle chemical suppliers and see if they have any ideas ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts