Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was quite a journey to get this all done but I am happy with how it came out. Some chrome is painted but most are vinyl wrapped. The front badge overlay is from BadgeSkins and does not affect the sensor. In hindsight, if anyone else is attempting this project I would recommend spending the extra money to have the dealer complete it. I have the dynamic center caps that are being wrapped to match the front badge and then also plan to darken the tint on the front windows.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
That looks awesome! We had the dealer do my wife's before we took delivery, they look good from the factory, but the chrome delete just really sets them apart.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks awesome! We had the dealer do my wife's before we took delivery, they look good from the factory, but the chrome delete just really sets them apart.
Thanks so much I completely agree. I like the clean look but I read you have the grey with black vinyl, that's definitely something I haven't seen. That was my dream color but the SEL was a little out of my range.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here ya go! The dealer had only done the wrap on white ones before we did ours. The white really has a Range Rover look to it, but the longer we've had it the more I've loved it. The 2 in the showroom are ones they did the same time as ours, we didn't do the wheels. Mostly because my wife likes to beat up curbs with her wheels, so I didn't want that wrap getting scratched off.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
2022 cross sport sel R-line black
2 Posts
It was quite a journey to get this all done but I am happy with how it came out. Some chrome is painted but most are vinyl wrapped. The front badge overlay is from BadgeSkins and does not affect the sensor. In hindsight, if anyone else is attempting this project I would recommend spending the extra money to have the dealer complete it. I have the dynamic center caps that are being wrapped to match the front badge and then also plan to darken the tint on the front windows.
is the front badge and rear badge the same size. I would like to do this to my front and rear vw badges

1 - 7 of 7 Posts