Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone - I'm having some issues with my car and hoping someone can help me out. My car is just shy of 5k miles and it was purchased in May 2019. It is s a 2019 Volkswagen Atlas SE 4motion. I've had an error air bag sensor come up which I had to take in to the dealership to clear this error. Since then in the past month, might check engine light has come on 3 times. The first time they told me it was the EVAP system needed replaced. A few days after the repair it came on again. They told me it was the N80 valve needed replaced. Dealership told me that is odd as that usually only needs replaced in old cars. That was replaced last week. Just today check engine light came on again. I'm taking my car in now for the 3rd time next week for them to diagnose the issue. Also recently after filling up for the next day or so I get an alert to check fuel cap. Not sure if this has anything to do with the issues I'm having.

Has anybody else had these issues?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got my 2019 Atlas back from the dealership. They had it for 4 days only to discover that it needed a new gas cap. Four days later the check engine light came on again. I had the code read and it is another gas cap alert. The gas cap is secure, the tank was nearly full. I made an appointment at the dealership. One day before my appointment my check engine light has turned off after I parked my car in the sun for an hour. My guess is that it has something to do with the temperature. I am waiting to see if it turns on again before I cancel my appointment. My car is running great and I love it otherwise. If they need it for more than a day again I am going to request a loaner at VW’s cost. I heard this is part of the warranty. I hope I don’t have to find out!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts