Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

Center Console Organizer

8K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Tim K 
#1 ·
Added one today along with covers to protect the seatbacks from kicking kids and vw stem caps. All purchased from Amazon.

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
I've got the cargo tray too. The lid just requires a little more effort to latch. I wish it didn't impact the latching at all but it really is minor and worth it. I keep less used stuff underneath (like first aid and an umbrella) and more common stuff (tissues, pens, etc) in the tray. Work great. I also recommend the door handle inserts. I found that a couple of them didn't fit perfectly (a little loose), but this was remedied with a little extra foam tape.

#14 ·
Add in another cargo tray Atlas owner. When we bought ours, there were two things that really annoyed me about the car. The door handles not having trays/cups and the horn. When we got it home several months ago I started looking for remedies and found them on amazon. Of course, that leads down the rabbit hole and we found the center console tray and the upper dash tray/organizer too. Bought them all. I still can’t believe they made the door handles pass through instead of a cup, but, a $20 fix. Going on a couple of months now with them all and no complaints.

Now, if I could just find a solution to the horn sounding so wimpy ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.