Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have twins and one on the way. Lease is up on our car and we are close to pulling the trigger on the atlas. We have two Nuna Ravas currently backwards facing. We would prefer to keep it this way till our twins are older as they’re on the petite side. If we get the bench, can we do nuna’s on each side and then a car seat for the new kid in the middle? Anyone have this configuration and can share what worked? Having a hard time finding anyone with two Rava’s in the equation. The back row would be used infrequently so daily access won’t be a huge consideration.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We have twins and one on the way. Lease is up on our car and we are close to pulling the trigger on the atlas. We have two Nuna Ravas currently backwards facing. We would prefer to keep it this way till our twins are older as they’re on the petite side. If we get the bench, can we do nuna’s on each side and then a car seat for the new kid in the middle? Anyone have this configuration and can share what worked? Having a hard time finding anyone with two Rava’s in the equation. The back row would be used infrequently so daily access won’t be a huge consideration.
I have the middle row bench seat and have 2 car seats one forward one rear facing. Not familiar with your brand of car seat. The middle seat is snug with an adult sitting there. I don't think another car seat would fit unless the base is narrow. We love our Atlas and think its the best family 3 row suv.

·
Registered
2019 Atlas SEL 4Motion
1 Posts
I have a 2019 SEL with captain's chairs 2nd row and only floor between them. I am assisting my granddaughter buy a similar 2021.5.
She will have need to strap 3 car seats in soon and this Atlas seems to be a very good choice.
Climbing around to strap in 2 toddlers and an infant will be easier to to do when
she can step between the middle seats to tend to kid# 3 in the back row.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts