Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had it on my '17 Jetta and found it much more easy to navigate then the On-Star on my Cadillac.
The service was moved and added to the ' Trial ' period on the Atlas. It was a bit disappointing
on how long and the needless repetitiveness this process took.

So yesterday, I fire up the app. and it states " Check Back Later " OK, later I was on the computer
in the office and fired up the Car-Net site just to find out all of my personal information was changed
to some dude in NY :surprise:
It took hours and FIVE representatives just to get on a call back list, I kept getting switched back
from customer service & the tech division having to repeat the same story each time !

Finally in the late afternoon the call came, The app. side went through an upgrade and was to be
complete by Monday however there were some issues still. the web site I was told I would be
issued a case number and someone would be in touch with me as soon as they figure out what's
going on :(

I get it, technology can be unpredictable and takes some time to return to normal, just a simple we are having issues
is understandable but to have to participate in their Dog & Pony show is in my opinion unacceptable.

Hopefully after this is resolved the VW reps will have some time to attend Customer Service Classes !

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5:10 AM M.S.T.
Mobile app. up as well as the Web.site.

My first name was misspelled, but the NY dudes info was gone.

The picture of my Atlas is no longer white, It's silver with a blue drivers door so it looks
like it came out of a scrap yard :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts