Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my CARNET is no longer working on my 2021 Atlas Cross Sport.
i was told by the VW CARNET people that the car is off-line.
What is off-line?
This car is so unreliable, i am sick about buying it.
Remote start has its issues as well, dont over fill your fuel tank or you will kill the remote start. When the fuel stops, stop.
dont add anymore fuel as it will cause remote start issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My remote start with Car-Net was not working. The key fob either. My tank was near empty. I filled it up the next day. I decided to try to remote start and it started. When I talked to the person who sold he the car, he explained the situation. My problem was the gas tank. I hope your problem was solved as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have have similar issues with both the fob and the app not working. Constantly getting errors when trying to start my car from the app, and the fob only works maybe 10% of the time. My Ford had a much better fob, providing me a nice green light when the car started!! For a $54K vehicle, I expected much better.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
contact VW, chances are your car is OFF-LINE and they need to put it back, push the button on your VW Ceiling for help with this.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My remote start with Car-Net was not working. The key fob either. My tank was near empty. I filled it up the next day. I decided to try to remote start and it started. When I talked to the person who sold he the car, he explained the situation. My problem was the gas tank. I hope your problem was solved as well.
yea it was, remote start wont work with an empty tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts