Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of a new 2019 Atlas 2019 SEL R line yesterday. Took it straight to gas station as it was nearly empty. You can’t add gas. There’s no way to insert gas nozzle. Also, the navigation is ”not available”, empty, can’t use it! Brought it back. Needs a new gas tank! I haven’t even had it 24 hours! Has this happened to anyone else? Also, they’ll “figure out” the navigation when I bring it it for gas tank issue!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I took delivery of a new 2019 Atlas 2019 SEL R line yesterday. Took it straight to gas station as it was nearly empty. You can’t add gas. There’s no way to insert gas nozzle. Also, the navigation is ”not available”, empty, can’t use it! Brought it back. Needs a new gas tank! I haven’t even had it 24 hours! Has this happened to anyone else? Also, they’ll “figure out” the navigation when I bring it it for gas tank issue!
Well buckle up.... We had this exact same model and sold it a year later. nothing but major issues after it hit 20k miles. anything from a seat belt buckle to a transfer case and head gasket replacement. Over $14k in warranty work within 13 months. It was a plain and simple Terrible automobile.... The only ones you will find defending that atlas are the brand new owners, VW loyalists no matter what, and the owners who do minimal driving. Check the carfaxes on any used atlas you see and I bet you most of them will have major issues listed. Plenty of unhappy owners out there. More than the typical " every manufacturer has a "few" bad production runs" .
I lost $5k in neg equity just to dump it because I was so fed up. still pisses me off as VW did nothing to rectify selling me a lemon, just as they screwed a lot of others. .. 13 months worth of payments down the drain. It cost me about $14k total during my ownership to drive around the worst auto I have ever purchased.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts