Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
So 2 weeks later following 'calibration and alignment' of the ACC system ($369 price paid for by the dealer) and the ACC: Error message comes on again on the I95 the other day driving back from FL. Of course it is frustrating as one buys a vehicle with these kind of features because one appreciates the convenience of a feature like this. When it is simply not available at a time when there is no way to correct it other than to pull over, switch off and back on, and carry on driving, it becomes annoying. I am taking the vehicle into Flow VW Asheville next week as the Sway Bar End links are in from back order and will be put on under warranty. When I am back I shall let them know about this ACC error and see what they have to say about it. And no I wasn't driving in thick mud whereby the VW emblem was covered and I haven't tampered with it in anyway. The weather was mid fifties and I was up to about 65 mph when I switched it on and 'bing' ACC Error with the appropriate orange warning on the dash. Anyone who can share any insight to this - much appreciated.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts