Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2019 Atlas SE with Tech. Since day one, my wife and I have had issues with our phones “skipping” 1 to 2 seconds when we have our phones connected to the Bluetooth. It doesn’t matter if it’s music, podcast, or a video. Probably happens every 20 to 30 mins. We have tried 3 different phones and it happens on all of them. Our local dealership could not recreate the problem. Is anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have a 2019 Atlas SE with Tech. Since day one, my wife and I have had issues with our phones “skipping” 1 to 2 seconds when we have our phones connected to the Bluetooth. It doesn’t matter if it’s music, podcast, or a video. Probably happens every 20 to 30 mins. We have tried 3 different phones and it happens on all of them. Our local dealership could not recreate the problem. Is anyone else having this issue?
Hello,

I have a 2017 Volkswagen Jetta and am having the same issue. I just got a new Google Pixel 4a 5G and it skips and is choppy when playing YouTube videos, Spotify podcasts through bluetooth. I've tried resetting the network settings on my phone, and surprisingly the sound quality got worse. I'm still researching it and will let you know what I find.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts