Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the VW site, I was told how to use this feature but isn't working. Were all models equipped with this feature? Does it need to be enabled? Maybe I am doing it wrong? I have a 2019 SE w/Tech.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
52 Posts
Even with the tech, good luck in getting it to work evey time. I was screwing around this past weekend in the garage and I just happen to stick my foot under the hitch, **** thing opened right up. Tried it 4 more times after that, it didn't open. Owned the car since July 2019, that would the the 2nd time I have gotten it to open using that feature. Even the salesman got it to work ONCE but after that, it didn't function. I would use the word "temperamental" but that would be giving it too much credit. Maybe I need a wider foot or something. :unsure:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I hear its a very specific move that opens it. Has to be a quicker kick under hatch area. What model do you have? SEL?

·
Super Moderator
335 Posts
Also will say, I have read of some having a faulty sensor needing to be replaced however, sounds like most folks that are struggling are dealing with a technique issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts